Our Commitment To Privacy
At W.C. Bradley/Zebco Holdings, Inc. (“Zebco”), we respect the privacy of our online users.
We strive to safeguard any personal information you provide to us. The goal of this Privacy Notice is to inform you about the types of information that we may gather or collect from you in connection with your use of this website (“Website”). The Privacy Notice is also intended to explain the conditions under which we use and disclose that information, and your rights in relation to that information.
Your Personal Information
Zebco’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide a relevant, enjoyable, and personalized website experience. Your data also helps us develop better products and services to meet your needs, customize communications to match your preferences, and help you complete online activities and transactions with Zebco
Information You Provide
In order to interact with the Website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. Additional information may be required for specific activities such as:
- Creating a user account: you will be asked to provide a user id and password
- Registering your Zebco product: you will be asked to provide product information such as model and serial number, purchase date, price, retailer name, and proof of purchase.
- Purchasing from the Website: you will be asked to provide credit card information along with billing and shipping address information.
We request only the information reasonably necessary to provide our goods and services. You can choose not to provide this information but then you might not be able to participate in some of our services or offerings.
Information We Collect
- to remember your country and language preferences;
- to help keep track of temporary information such as downloaded recipes;
- to remember you when you login to the places on our site that require registration;
- to help us understand the size of our audience and traffic patterns;
- to collect and record information about what you viewed on our website and what you viewed in our e-mail;
- to manage and present site information appropriate for your browser and deliver information specific to your interests.
Web Beacons: We also place small “tracker gifs” or “beacons” on many of the pages on our Website and in our e-mails. We use these beacons, in connection with cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our site including, but not limited to, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the referring web page, the type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.), the type of operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac, etc.), and the domain name of Internet service providers. This information is collected about thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole, in aggregate. Web beacons are not used to access or store your personal information.
IP Address: We analyze IP addresses in aggregate for system administration purposes and to gather broad demographic information about our visitors. We do not link IP addresses to your computer’s User ID, with the following exception: when you place an order using our online checkout process we may record your computer’s IP address with your order to help us identify fraudulent credit card use. We may share this information with the financial institution that issued the credit card with which an order was placed or with law enforcement authorities if we determine, or are notified, that the use of the credit card was fraudulent. We also utilize IP addresses to determine geographic location in order to provide retailer and service center locations for visitors who request that information.
Using Your Information
Zebco uses your personal information to conduct business with you. Some examples include:
- creating and maintaining accounts
- processing, fulfilling, and following up on orders
- answering your e-mail
- communicating with you
- sending surveys
- registering products
- notifying you about promotions and other information regarding our products and services
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account, the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service and to personalize communications and your web experience.
Sharing Your Information
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party. Zebco may share your personal information as follows:
- Companies who work on our behalf: We contract with other companies to perform business support functions on our behalf, which may involve limited access to your personal information. We require these companies to use the information only to provide the contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring the information to another party except as needed to provide those services. Some examples of these business support functions include coupon fulfillment, customer survey execution, purchasing trends, retargeting and remarketing.
- Parent corporation and sister companies: W.C. Bradley Co. is the “parent corporation” to Zebco. W.C. Bradley Co. has several other affiliated companies or business units. We may share your information with a W.C. Bradley Co. affiliated company or business unit, with the requirement that they not transfer your information to another party for marketing purposes.
- Business Transfers: Zebco reserves the right to disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets.
- Law Enforcement: Zebco may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with any law, regulation or court order, to cooperate with government investigations, to help prevent fraud or when reasonably necessary to enforce or protect the rights of Zebco, third parties or the public at large. If you are located outside of the United States, please note that personal information you provide may be transferred to and stored in servers located in the United States and may be accessible to U.S. law enforcement and security authorities.
Your Choices about Receiving E-mail
- We will give you an opportunity to let us know your preference regarding the receiving of promotional e-mail when you provide us with your personal information or when we send you e-mail. Promotional e-mail that you receive from Zebco or its affiliates will tell you how to decline receiving future promotional e-mails.
- Zebco or its affiliates may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate you do not want to receive them.
- Finally, Zebco may send you e-mail about your orders or your account. These are transactional in nature—rather than promotional—and do not contain unsubscribe capability as we need to communicate to fulfill our business obligation with you.
Protecting Your Information
Zebco implements a variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, you should safeguard and take steps to protect yourself on the Internet. Zebco disclaims any liability for security breaches related to the Website and makes no warranty for the security of personal information disclosed on the Website.
Areas on our site may enable you to participate in public services such as discussion forums, chats, product reviews and ratings, and live events. Please use discretion when posting personal information about yourself when using these services. Be aware that when you disclose personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, etc., the information may be collected and used by others to send unsolicited e-mail. These services are open to the public, and what you post there can be seen by anyone and is not protected. Zebco cannot control the comments that you may receive while you participate in these services. You may find other people’s comments to be offensive, harmful or inaccurate.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important, and those under the age of 13 are protected by federal law. For that reason, Zebco does not knowingly permit children under the age of 18 to become registered members of our sites, or to buy goods and services on our sites, without verifiable parental consent. Zebco does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 18, except with their parent’s express consent.
The Website contains links to and from other websites and Zebco is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Zebco encourages you to ascertain the privacy practices of those websites before you supply personally identifiable information.
Keeping Your Information Accurate
If you are a registered user of the Website, you can review and update your profile using your user name and password. You also have the option of sending an e-mail to the address noted in the “How to Reach Us” section below to request a change to your information or a copy of the personal information we have collected about you online. In some circumstances, there may be a nominal charge for information requested. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure your requests are met. To protect your privacy, proof of identity is required.
How to Reach Us
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when visiting the Zebco websites, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by mail at:
W.C. Bradley/Zebco Holdings, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
6105 E. Apache
Tulsa, OK 74115
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Zebco reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any and all changes to the Website Privacy Notice will be reflected on this page and will apply only to information collected after such time as the revision takes effect. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to our Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice is effective as of and was last updated on August 26, 2015.